HOW TO BUY?
01. Choose an article
When you see something you want to buy, choose size and color and click “Add to bag.” Do you want something more? Keep browsing and adding items to the cart in the same way. You’re done? You just have to click on “Finish Purchase” in the upper right corner, and follow the steps of the purchase process that we detail below.
02. Check your order
Check that the items chosen are the ones you want, as well as the sizes and colors. Then, if you have a discount code, add it in the corresponding box and click “Add” to make it effective. Do you want to be sent home or do you prefer to pick it up at one of our stores? Indicate one or another option and continue in the “Continue”.
03. Identify yourself (in case you have not already done so)
If you have identified yourself before starting the purchase process, you will not have to do this step, but if not, you just have to enter your email and password.
04. Enter the shipping information
In this step you can choose where you want us to send your order. We can do it to the same address with which you have registered or to another one: in both cases you will have to choose the option of “Home delivery”.
05. Confirm your order
You are already finishing, but first you have to check that your order and the delivery data are correct. Once done, you can “Continue”.
06. Complete purchase
You are in a fully secure payment gateway where you can choose the method you prefer to pay for your order. If you choose Paypal, it will redirect you to your own payment page so you can finalize your purchase there.
07. Order summary
It is done! You have successfully finished your order and soon you will be able to enjoy what you have bought. Here you will find a summary with all the details of your purchase and you will receive a confirmation email at the email address with which you have registered. If it does not arrive, check that it is not in the spam folder.
08. In which countries can you buy online?
In Spain, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Holland, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Slovak Republic, Romania, Sweden, United States, Canada, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Uruguay and Venezuela.
If you want to buy from another country, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Is it possible to receive periodic information by email with the latest news and offers from MYSHOPLIST?
Sure! You can do it from the register or by leaving your email in the “Receive newsletter” box that you will find at the bottom of the main page.
10. Can I unsubscribe from MYSHOPLIST email communications?
To stop receiving our communications, just go to “My account, click on” Edit my data “and uncheck the box” Subscribe to our newsletter. ”
11. How do I know that I have made my order correctly?
Once your purchase is finished, you will receive a confirmation email where you can check all the details of your order.
12. Can I know what state my order is in?
Of course! You only have to access “My account” and select the order that interests you.
13. What should I do if a defective or incorrect item arrives?
In this case, write to our Customer Service email@example.com indicating your order number and the reference of the defective or incorrect item, along with a photo of it to better understand the incidence.
14. How do I know what my size is?
In each product you have a size guide that shows you the corresponding equivalences in other international systems, as well as the measurements of each one.
15. Can I cancel my order?
We are sorry, but it is not possible to cancel the orders. What you can do is return it once you have received it.
16. Can I delete an item from my order?
Yes, as long as the payment of the same has not been finalized.
17. My order does not arrive, what do I do?
To check the status of your order, go to “My account”. There you will find all the orders you have made so far and the status of each of them. You can also contact our Customer Service directly.
18. Where can I get additional help? Contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
19. How do I register?
Very simple, you have two options. You can click on “Register” at the top right of our website or during the purchase process, once you have chosen the products you are going to buy.
20. What advantages do I have when registering?
When you register you will no longer have to fill in your shipping information every time you make a purchase. You will be up to date with our exclusive promotions, discounts, contests, events … and many other things.
21. Once registered, how can I modify my data?
Enter “My account” and click on “Edit data”: you can modify all the data you want, including your password. When finished, do not forget to press “Send”.
22. I forgot my password, what can I do?
If you have forgotten your password, click on “Identify me” in the upper right part of our website. Once inside, click on “I forgot my password”. You will only have to write your email and we will automatically send you an email with instructions so you can change your password for a new one.
23. How can I deactivate my account?
Just send an email to email@example.com that you want to unsubscribe your account.
24. What form of payment can I use to make my purchase?
To pay for your purchase, you can use your credit card (VISA, MasterCard) or debit card (4B or 4B Maestro), as well as use the PayPal system.
26. For what reason can my credit card be rejected?
-It may be that the payment method you are using is not within those indicated above. -The card may be expired, check it out.
– The card limit may have been exceeded. Check with your bank.
-Finally, check that you have filled all your data correctly.
27. Can I get an invoice on behalf of my company?
Yes, you just have to send us the number of your order by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your personal information, CIF and address of the company with which you want to generate the invoice.
28. Where can I receive my order?
In the delivery address that you indicate, always in the countries indicated above.
29. Can the delivery country be different from the purchase country?
Yes, you just have to bear in mind that shipping costs depend on the country of destination, not the country of purchase.
30. How much are the shipping costs of a purchase?
SPAIN PENINSULAR, ANDORRA AND PORTUGAL PENINSULAR 5 € CANARY ISLANDS € 11
CEUTA € 22
MELILLA 10 €
BALEARES € 8
Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Holland, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic and Switzerland € 17
Bulgaria, Slovenia, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway,
Slovak Republic, Romania and Sweden € 27
United States and Canada € 32 + FEES
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Uruguay and Venezuela € 44 + FEES
* Rates for shipments of <2kg.
• MYSHOPLIST will make its best efforts to meet the delivery deadline, always within the maximum established in the General Purchase Conditions.
• The client must pay the corresponding customs expenses in the cities that correspond, which will vary depending on the weight of the shipment. In case the client does not withdraw the order once it is in the customs, it will bear the expenses
generated by the return of the order to the warehouse. These expenses will be deducted from the amount of the return of your purchase.