Myshoplist, SL (hereinafter, “MyShopList”) provides you this additional information concerning about the processing of your personal data, as established by the regulations on the subject: Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of 27 April 2016 (“RGPD”), and other applicable regulations.
When you access to the website – https://www.pilarrubio.com – (hereinafter, the “Website”) you pass to show the condition of “User” , and when you proceed to the purchase of some of our products, the condition is “Customer”.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
Your data will be incorporated into a file owned by Myshoplist, S.L., a company of Spanish nationality, with N.I.F. B-88313705 , with registered office at Calle La Solana, number 140, postal code 28850 of Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid. , and registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 37.694, Book 0, Folio 190, Section 8, Page M-671566, inscription 1st. In turn, the person responsible for the treatment will be the My Shop List
Delegate for Data Protection of the Website: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
2.1. What’s the purpose that we process your data?
In the different web forms, your data is collected and those provided by the interested part are considered accurate.
The main purpose of the treatment of your data (those provided and those that you could provide us in the future) is:
- Manage the process of buying and returning our products (such as personal, contact, billing information).
- Manage incidents (for example, request and follow up of any complaint, claim, or any issue related to any product, as well as with the Website).
- Manage the relationship with the User / Client (for example, to send communications about offers, events, promotions, contests, raffles, improve the customer service and know the tastes and preferences, as well as other initiatives, such as marketing actions ).
- Accomplish with current legislation, regulations and regulations
regarding the processing of personal data.In My Shop List the maximum confidentiality in the processing of the data is considered an unavoidable obligation by the staff of the same. My Shop List guarantees you that there are no ulterior purposes to which your data can be used.
2.2. What is the origin of the data?
The data has been provided to us by the interested party and / or by the person exercising parental authority or guardianship (in those cases where the person is under 14 years of age).
The data provided by the User / Client is voluntary. However, the refusal to provide the requested information may imply the inability to access the services offered on the Website and to purchase the products included in it.
Typology of data provided by the User
The types of data
that we use in the treatments are the following:
- Navigation and purchase on the Website: Personal data provided when the User / Client browses in the Website to analyze purchase records, interest in certain products; when you realize an order as a customer; when you request the return; create or edit an account; when you want to receive news, among others. </ p>
- Promotional or marketing purposes: To be informed about offers, activities, markets, My Shop List events and / or to participate in raffles, contests or promotions; when using the contact form, among others.
2.4. What personal data we deal with?
- Personal and contact information: When placing an order, the User / Client must fill in a form and / or create an account in which he / she provides his / her name, surname, email and a password, so that each User / Client has his / her own profile where you can see the purchases made, finalize orders, access the e-shop, among others.
- Payment information: When you finalize an order and buy one of our products, the Customer must provide their billing information, such as their credit / debit card and / or PayPal data, name, surname and / or company name , delivery address, email, telephone. In turn, the User / Client can save such data so that in future purchases they do not have to re-enter them.
- Information about preferences: My Shop List , to improve the interaction with the User / Client, save and process all the information about your preferences.
- Information about devices: My Shop List save and process your data to know where you access the Website (smartphones, PC, Tablet, …).
2.5. How long do we keep your data?
Regarding your User / Client identification data (name, surname and email) for
promotional and marketing purposes, they will be kept by My Shop
List </ strong> while you do not request their deletion (removal) or
opposition to said treatment.
In relation to potential customers, contact applicants and information, your data for promotional and marketing purposes, will be kept by My Shop List while you do not request their removal (removal) or opposition to said treatment.
2.6. What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The prospective offer of products and services to the User / Client is based on the legitimate interest of My Shop List consisting in maintaining or increasing sales and developing our own activity for subsistence, evolution and improvement of our brand. However, your subsequent opposition to this purpose, in no case will condition the execution of the signed contract.
When a customer acquires a product their contact data can be provided to logistics, transport and messaging companies, fraud detection and prevention entities, technology
service providers and service providers related to customer service. In turn, your billing information may be communicated to credit card companies, banks and companies so that purchases can be processed.
In any case, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation and regulations in force, My Shop List will only provide the personal data of the Client that are strictly necessary, and the third party recipients of them will only be able to treat your personal data to process and manage the purchase of products.
the above, My Shop List does not communicate to
third parties the personal information provided by the User / Client through the Website, except when the disclosure is required by current legislation , by court order, or by a competent authority.
3. USER / CUSTOMER RIGHTS
Next, we explain your rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to information: You have the right to My Shop List confirm if we are treating personal data that concerns you, or not, and if necessary to obtain the information collected.
- Rights of access, rectification and deletion of your data: You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of data that are inaccurate or, where appropriate, request deletion of the data when, between other reasons, no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the treatment of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or the defense of claims.
- Opposition right: In certain cases and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can oppose the processing of your data, in which case we will stop dealing with them, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons or are necessary for the exercise or defense of possible claims. This right of opposition will also apply in case you do not want to receive commercial and marketing communications.
- Portability right: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to have your
data processed by virtue of the consent that you have given us or by virtue of
the subscribed contract, transmitted to you or directly to another company that
you designate, in a structured format , of common use and mechanical reading (interoperable format).
- Withdrawal of consent: In relation to the processing of the data that we carry out or by virtue of the possible consent that you granted us for it, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time. Once this revocation occurs, unless there is another cause that legitimizes us to continue with the treatment, it will cease, but the revocation will not produce retroactive effects, so that it will not affect the treatments that until then had been carried out.
- Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority: If you consider My Shop List to treat your data in an incorrect way, you can contact us. You also have the option to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
3.1. How can you exercise any of the above rights that assist you?
exercise any of these rights you can go to My Shop List at the postal address Calle Alcalá, number 73, 7oA,
postal code 28009, Madrid in Spain , or in the email email@example.com .
You must prove your identity by attaching a copy of your ID / Passport / NIE in
order to prove that we will only communicate the information to the interested
In order to facilitate the exercise of your rights effectively, you can also go to My Shop List and we will provide you with the appropriate forms to send us your request in relation to any of the rights you want. exercise.
In My Shop List we try to continuously control, within our possibilities, the correct use of the personal data for which we are responsible by third parties to whom we have had to provide it. For this reason we request that, in case you have knowledge or suspicion that any of our suppliers is making an improper use of your personal information, notify us without delay in order to adopt the pertinent actions that should be carried out.
Likewise, in order to guarantee that the information we have about you is correct and up-to-date, we ask that, if any change occurs in your data (for example, by change of address, email address, billing information) , or similar), or if, for any reason, you detect that we have some incorrect data of yours, you inform us as soon as possible to proceed to the opportune correction.
Contact point for any communication or additional information regarding the processing of your data, you can go to MyShopList SL , by postal address to N.I.F. B-88313705, con domicilio social en la Calle La Solana, número 140, código postal 28850 de Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid. </ strong>, or in the email firstname.lastname@example.org